… Except Jesus was a Jew…
….Jesus was a Jewish Arab…just to fix this.
- Jesus was found in the temple at a young age.
- Jesus couldn’t have had Christian Heritage, Christianity was not founded till he began preaching and attracted the 12 Apostles. Even then he remained Jewish. The practice and spread began after His death and the Conversion of St. Paul and his Journeys.
- Jesus was persecuted under Pontius Pilot, the Roman governor.
- Where in the Bible does it ever say that? He died on the Cross for the sins of EVERYONE. Including Jewish and Roman people.
- Jesus was unmarried.
- The word “Christ” comes from the Greek word Christós,which mean “anointed.” Which when translated into Hebrew it means, Māšîaḥ. Or the Messiah. It’s a matter of translation.*sigh* I hate when Christians don’t know their own history.
Come on, this is embarrassing. Know your savior.
It’s true that Jesus was killed by both Romans and Jews, though. They were the same Jews he warned against, which were the Pharisees. He loved them as much as he loves everyone else, but he condemned their behavior.
1. Complete crap
2. What? Christianity wasn’t a thing then…
3. Well yes and no; it was a group of Jewish people who pushed for his crucifixion but all of his family and friends were Jewish too, so that doesn’t apply to all Jews.
4. Again, certain Jews. Not all of them.
5. What the everloving fishsticks are you talking about? He didn’t have a girlfriend. All of my what?
6. Yeah… It’s from the Greek origins of his name.
This is so much incredible fail. Not sure if stupid Christian, anti-semite, or troll.
UPDATE: They corrected themselves.